Florida Personal Injury Claims
Fighting for the Rights of Injured Victims in South Florida for Over 100 Years
Our goal is to improve the world we live in by stopping wrongdoers from causing pain and suffering to others. If you have been injured or have lost a loved one in a preventable accident, turn to Freidin Brown, P.A. for the help you need. We have the experience, skill, and reputation to fight for the results you seek. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don’t pay unless we win your case.
Why You Should Call Freidin Brown, P.A. After an Accident
- We have 100+ years of collective legal experience
- We have tried cases in front of a jury over 300 times
- We have recovered millions of dollars for injured clients
- Our team includes two board-certified civil trial experts
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Contact Freidin Brown, P.A. at (888) 650-0918 to schedule a FREE evaluation.
The Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
With more than 100 years of experience, our Miami injury attorneys have made a positive impact on our community by helping to change laws, influence legislation and set a legal precedent to better protect consumers. We prepare every case for trial and work as a team to pursue the best possible results for every client we represent when any of the following results in injury or death:
- Medical malpractice: When the birth of a child turns into a nightmare because of the mistake of a health care professional, when a surgeon performs an improper procedure, when a doctor misdiagnoses a serious illness, when a nurse administers the wrong drug or dosage, or in any other instance of doctor error, hospital negligence, or medical mistake, we can help.
- Car accidents: It only takes one second to permanently change someone’s life. In a split second, a distracted driver, drunk driver, reckless driver, or driver who violates a traffic law can cause serious or even fatal injuries. At Freidin Brown, P.A., we can help you fight for the compensation you need and deserve if you have been injured in a serious car accident.
- Trucking accidents: Unsecured cargo, overloaded trucks, and fatigued and poorly trained truck drivers make Florida roadways dangerous for everyone else. Pursuing a truck accident claim requires an attorney who is experienced in handling claims against insurance companies, trucking companies, and federal regulators. After a truck accident, you need our firm.
- Defective products: Product designers, manufacturers, and sellers have a duty to deliver products that are safe for consumers to use. When they fail to do so, our attorneys can help hold them accountable through a product liability lawsuit. Whether you were injured by a dangerous drug, a defective auto part, or a hazardous household appliance, we can help.
- Premises liability: In Florida, property owners are responsible for providing a reasonably safe environment for their visitors. If they fail to keep their premises safe, and someone is injured as a result, they can be held accountable through a premises liability lawsuit. Whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident or a dog attack, our firm can help you seek justice.
Additionally, Freidin Brown, P.A. offers representation for a wide-range of other personal injury claims, including:
Wondering if You Have a Personal Injury Case? Contact Freidin Brown, P.A.
Our Miami personal injury lawyers at Freidin Brown, P.A. have achieved countless verdicts and settlements for personal injuries, wrongful death, auto accidents, medical malpractice, and premises liability victims in counties throughout South Florida. There is no cost to speak with a member of our legal team about potentially pursuing a personal injury lawsuit, so please do not hesitate to call.
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means we charge no upfront fees for the legal services we provide. Instead, we cover the cost of all expenses related to your case. Reimbursement for our services is taken from a small portion of the compensation we recover for you. If for some reason we don't win, you'll owe us nothing. Getting started is risk-free, so contact us today.
Contact Freidin Brown, P.A. to learn more about our client-focused services.