Fort Myers Personal Injury Lawyer
Tenaciously Advocating for the Rights of the Wrongfully Injured – 888-677-7764
If you were injured due to the negligence of another party, you should contact Freidin Brown, P.A. as soon as you can. Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers are known throughout the state for being strong advocates for our clients, both inside and outside of court. We are proud to say we have two board certified trial lawyers on our team who can elevate claims like few others in Florida can. When you choose to work with us for your injury claim, you can rest assured knowing that your case is in good, caring, and highly-experienced hands.
We represent clients who have been hurt in all sorts of incidents, such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Premises liability accidents
- Defective products
Tell us your story during a FREE case evaluation. Call 888-677-7764 today.
Millions of Dollars Recovered in Compensation for Our Clients
Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers bring more than 100 years of combined experience to each case we handle. With more than 300 jury trials handled and millions of dollars in compensation recovered through successful case results, we are the kind of law firm you want on your side. If we do not recover compensation for your claim, you do not have to pay us a dime under our contingency fee policy. Starting your case with us is simple and risk-free!
Types of damages you may be able to recover in your injury case include:
- Medical care: The most expensive costs after your accident will likely be for medical care. Our lawyers know what it takes to hold the liable party accountable for your medical bills and hospitalization.
- Rehabilitation: For serious, lingering injuries, rehabilitative therapy may be necessary. You should be fairly compensated to cover those costs as well.
- Lost income: People recuperating from serious injuries often miss work for extended periods of time. We want to fight for your rights to collect missing wages.
- Property damage: Was your property destroyed in your accident, such as a car accident that wrecks your vehicle? You should be compensated for the costs to repair or replace it.
- Emotional trauma: Non-economic damages can be rewarded in personal injury claims if the plaintiff suffered significant emotional or mental trauma as a result of the accident.
- Punitive damages: In some cases, a court can reward punitive damages to penalize the defendant for wrongdoing. For example, if you were hit by a drunk driver, punitive damages could be used to deter them and others from exhibiting the same reckless behavior in the future.
What Should You Do After Being in an Accident?
Immediately after being in any sort of accident that causes an injury or extensive property damage, you should call emergency services for help. Seek medical attention as soon as possible if emergency medical technicians do not arrive on scene. By allowing a medical professional to treat you, your chances of suffering a permanent injury are reduced, and your liability for those injuries should be lessened as well.
If safe to do so, you should also try to collect as much evidence as you can from the scene of your accident. Whether you were in a trucking accident or slipped and fell while visiting someone else’s property, proof of the incident found then and there can be powerful for your case. Take photographs and talk to eyewitnesses as necessary. Get copies of official reports from emergency responders as well.
Lastly, call 888-677-7764 to talk to a Fort Myers personal injury lawyer from Freidin Brown, P.A. once you are safe, sound, and situated again. The sooner we can start your case, the better.
Have More Questions? We Have the Answers
Each decision you make on the path to compensation after an accident needs to be well-informed. Our legal team is here to provide you with the knowledge and direction you need to be confident in how your case is progressing. By allowing us to file and manage your injury claim, you allow yourself to focus on your own rest and recuperation, which is something everyone deserves after being hurt by a negligent or reckless third party.
Contact our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers at 888-677-7764 to speak with a compassionate legal team.