Miami Head and Neck Injury Lawyer
From memory loss to loss of motor function, from paraplegia to quadriplegia, a traumatic head or neck injury can seriously impact the rest of your life. The Miami head & neck injury lawyers of Freidin Brown, P.A. have been helping victims and their families recover compensation since we opened our firm over 40 years ago. We handle personal injury cases throughout the Miami area involving head, neck, and spinal cord injuries.
Plus, we work on contingency, so you’ll pay no upfront fees or hidden expenses for our services. At Freidin Brown, P.A., you only pay if we win. Learn about your legal options during a FREE initial consultation. Call 888-677-7764 today.
Our Head and Neck Injury Lawyers Offer Compassionate Representation
Head and neck injuries can affect the most foundational parts of your life, from how you process information to how you interact with others. Brain and spinal cord injuries, whiplash, and chronic pain can make pursuing legal action especially hard to do.
Our Miami personal injury lawyers are aware of the challenges these injuries present. We have worked with thousands of clients, many of whom suffered from the same afflictions you now face because of someone’s negligence. While we work on your insurance claim or lawsuit, we check in for your feedback. We aren’t just concerned with the facts of the case; we’re concerned about you.
What We Bring to Your Miami Injury Case
With Freidin Brown, P.A., you can count on:
- One-on-one help: There are no impersonal interactions with us. We connect with each of our clients and know the details of their cases.
- Trial experience: We have presented 300 cases in front of a jury, and with two Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys on our team, we are confident in taking cases to court for our clients.
- Client resources: We can help with everyday concerns like making appointments and can assist in Spanish and Portuguese.
Because we make personal connections with our clients, we are always open to answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and explaining everything related to your case. In fact, you can contact us 24/7.
Can You Recover Compensation in Miami After a Serious Head Injury?
Our serious injury lawyers have helped brain injury victims who have been severely harmed by another person’s negligence, such as a failure to maintain safe working conditions or an unsafe swimming pool. If a scenario caused serious head, neck, or spinal cord trauma, tell us about the distinct losses you suffered as a result, and you will receive equally distinct representation from our team.
As part of our comprehensive case investigation and construction, we will document the extent of your injuries and use that information to structure our compensation settlement demand. The documentation we can put together for your case includes:
- Medical records
- Doctor’s notes
- Treatment plans
- Employment information
- Expert testimony
- Witness accounts
- Photos and video
For example, while even a severe case of whiplash may not show up on X-rays or other diagnostic imaging, we can provide the injury with records of your visits to a doctor and chiropractor, prescriptions for pain medication, orders for physical therapy, and accounts from your family and employer about the effect on your life.
Recoverable Damages for Head and Neck Injuries
Building on the information we compile from our investigation, we can negotiate or fight for the following types of damages in your serious head trauma claim or lawsuit:
- Medical expenses
- Insurance claims
- Future medical treatment, including psychological counseling and rehabilitation
- Lost income and future loss of earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Changes to your quality of life
When an accident results in a traumatic brain injury (TBI), whiplash, or another injury to the head or neck, our Miami catastrophic injury lawyers understand this often results in permanent consequences that affect not only people’s health but also their ability to function and perform daily activities.
Even pain alone can debilitate victims. The Cleveland Clinic reports that chronic pain can lead to secondary conditions such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, and mood swings. That is in addition to direct symptoms of your injury. The resulting interference with work, social activities, and daily life can grind you down.
Therefore, we take representing your case seriously. We know this process doesn’t just entail reimbursing your bills and losses. The outcome could influence your ultimate quality of life. Our firm never loses sight of that.
What Types of Miami Accidents Can Cause Head & Neck Trauma?
A blow to the head may seem like the most apparent cause of head and neck injury. However, the context of that blow to the head can be a wide variety of actions, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions – Whiplash injuries are common in rear-end accidents. While airbags offer added protection in a collision, it is still possible to collide with the dash or window, resulting in serious head trauma in a car accident.
- Motorcycle accidents – Head injuries are the leading cause of death in motorcycle accidents, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Swimming pool accidents – Diving into water that is too shallow or slipping and falling from poor maintenance can result in a head, neck, and spinal cord injury.
- Playing sports – Children, teens, and adults active in contact sports may be more likely to experience a head injury.
- Workplace accidents – Large industrial machinery, construction sites, and even on-the-job truck accidents make the workplace a danger zone for a potential head injury.
- Medical malpractice – Birth injuries are commonly caused by trauma to the brain, head, and neck. Failing to secure a patient on a backboard during transport or even movement from one bed to another can further damage and injure the head, neck, or spinal cord.
- Falls – Particularly with older adults or those with mobility limitations, a slip and fall can cause serious head trauma, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) citing them as the most common cause of TBIs.
Our Miami attorneys can assist with head and neck injuries that arise from any of these scenarios. We investigate every case, so even situations that you think leave you with no options, such as if you signed a waiver, could still allow you to pursue damages.
Start the Road to Compensation With Our Miami Head and Neck Injury Lawyers
Our reputation and our record have created a lasting impression on the community, insurance companies, courts, and other firms. In fact, we often receive referrals from other firms.
We are willing to take on the most complex cases because of our legal knowledge, ability to strategize creatively, and extensive courtroom experience. Contact our team today to experience Freidin Brown, P.A.’s approach firsthand: 888-677-7764.