Miami Class Action Lawyer
If you have ever felt like you weren’t told the truth or were treated unfairly by a business, you are not alone. Often, when a business uses false or deceptive marketing practices, unfair labeling practices or simply lies about its products or services, there is more than one person who was negatively affected or experienced the same bad acts. That is why our legal system created the class action lawsuit. Class actions are an opportunity for wrongs committed against multiple people to be righted in one single lawsuit.
If you have questions about opting into a class action lawsuit or becoming a class representative, or you are unsure about whether or not you have grounds to file a class action, we encourage you to speak with a Miami class action lawyer at Freidin Brown, P.A. With our contingency fee policy, you will only pay once we have made a recovery on your behalf. If we don’t win your case, then you don’t pay. Please contact our firm today to find out how we can put more than 100 years of experience to work for you.
Class Action Lawsuits Currently Under Investigation
Class action lawsuits are common in product liability cases, including defective drugs or defective medical devices, in large-scale accidents or disasters like the B.P. oil spill, or for violations of state consumer protection laws like the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act. Our Florida class action lawyers are constantly looking into opportunities to help consumers stand up for their right to be told the truth, to be dealt with honestly and fairly, and to not be targeted by deceptive business practices.
Currently, we are investigating class action cases related to:
- Force-Placed Insurance – Did your mortgage company purchase insurance on your property and force you to pay the inflated premiums? This may be fraudulent activity on your mortgage or escrow account. We handle force-placed insurance cases involving any bank or lender, including HSBC, SunTrust, Ally Financial, MetLife Home Loans, BB&T Mortgage, and more.
- Axona and Glucorein – These unapproved drugs were misbranded as medical foods, according to the FDA.
- RingStop by NaturalCare – This product promises to cure ringing in your ears, but may not be as effective as advertised.
- Wal-Mart Brahma Boots – The defective Brahma boot is glued and tends to fall apart within weeks of purchase.
- Evaporated Cane Juice – False and deceptive food labels have misled consumers into believing that evaporated cane juice is a healthy sugar-substitute when, in fact, it is not much different from refined white sugar.
- Supple Joint Juice – Claims that the joint juice could offer relief from arthritis pain are generally unsubstantiated by reliable medical research despite on-product labeling asserting that the joint juice was “clinically proven” to be effective.
This list is constantly growing and changing, so please check back often for updates. If you believe that you were misled by another deceptively labeled item or that you are a victim of consumer fraud or unfair business practices by companies not listed here, please contact our firm today to discuss your situation with a Florida personal injury lawyer. It only takes the strength and courage of one individual to stand up and say, “This isn’t right,” to start pushing for change. Give us a call to learn more about your rights.
Call Our Miami Class Actions Lawyers Today to Learn More About Your Rights
At Freidin Brown, P.A., our Miami class action lawyers have been working with consumers throughout South Florida for years. With offices in Florida and Fort Myers, we offer free consultations to all new clients. For this reason, you would have nothing to lose by getting in touch with us today. Having tried cases in front of a jury more than 300 times, our firm is well-equipped to fight for the level of compensation you deserve. In fact, we have already recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.