Miami Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
The aftermath of someone’s negligence can have devastating and long-term consequences. Your life may never be the same after someone’s careless and negligent behavior leaves you with lifelong injuries or the inability to go back to work. But there is hope. Our Miami catastrophic injury lawyers at Freidin Brown, P.A. have been securing verdicts and settlements for personal injury and wrongful death victims for over 40 years, and we can get to work for you.
If you or a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury in Miami, consider hiring our legal team with more than 100 combined years of experience. We offer a personal, family-like feel with big-firm resources, and we know what it takes to pursue a fair settlement. We’re not afraid to take your case to trial to get you the compensation you deserve after a catastrophic injury, so reach out as soon as possible. Call us at 888-677-7764.
Catastrophic Injury Victims in Miami Come to Us for Help
In our decades of representing catastrophic injury victims, we’ve seen the severity of these accidents and the ways in which these accidents can impact someone’s life. An injury case is a lot of work, but we’re ready to help you in the following ways:
- We understand the toll that a catastrophic injury takes on victims and their loved ones, and we want to make this process as easy as possible. This means handling your case from start to finish, as well as offering a contingency fee arrangement for affordable and personalized legal care.
- Our firm is familiar with many circumstances that can cause catastrophic injuries, and we know what it takes to identify liable parties in catastrophic injury cases. We will work to show that the other party owed you a duty of care and is responsible for your losses. We call on expert witnesses to help us identify your losses and prove how these injuries affect your life.
- Our lawyers work tirelessly to craft legal strategies that support your case that can produce a positive outcome in catastrophic injury cases. Our experience pushing back against insurers and big companies means that we know how to fight back against the other party’s tactics, and we know what it takes to win.
Catastrophic Injuries After an Accident
We know how tragic someone’s careless actions can be, and we’re determined to help you seek restitution.
Some injuries that may qualify as catastrophic include:
- Head and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputation of limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
Even if your injury is not on the list, we encourage you to speak with the team at Freidin Brown, P.A. We can review the details of your case and determine if someone owes you compensation for your damages.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases We Handle
Our firm has the experience and the resources to take on the largest defendants and insurance companies. No case is too big for our firm. Civil defense lawyers and insurance companies recognize our firm as a formidable opponent. Some cases that can involve catastrophic injuries include:
- Medical malpractice
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Building collapse accidents
- Aviation disasters
- Nursing home neglect
- Premises liability
- Product liability
The Freidin Brown, P.A. Team Seeks Fair Compensation for Injury Victims in Miami
Catastrophic injuries affect the victim’s day-to-day life and can significantly alter the lives of the victim’s loved ones, too. We have seen clients suffer physical, psychological, and financial damages because of catastrophic injuries, and our goal is to help you hold the liable party accountable.
Each catastrophic injury case is different—some victims may need more than others in similar injury cases. We know how complex these losses can be, and we’ll ensure we account for all your expenses and damages. You may be eligible to get financial compensation for:
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling and medications
- Emotional distress
- Medical equipment
- In-home caregiver services
You may also have additional damages not listed here, but we will work to identify all of your losses and fight for the maximum possible compensation.
Wrongful Death After a Catastrophic Injury
If you have lost a loved one, family members are allowed to seek damages for loss of future wages, medical expenses prior to death, and loss of companionship. A personal representative of the deceased person’s estate may also file a wrongful death claim. Trying to sort out who can file a claim can be tricky for those who are still mourning the loss of a loved one, but we’re ready to step in and help you.
No matter if you are recovering from your injury or if you are representing a loved one after their passing, Freidin Brown P.A. knows what it takes to help you get the money you need.
We Have an Established History of Successful Results in Personal Injury Cases
The Florida catastrophic injury lawyers at Freidin Brown, P.A. have achieved landmark verdicts and settlements for victims of personal injury and wrongful deaths including:
- A $3.45 million settlement in which an elderly pedestrian suffered catastrophic injuries after being hit by a car.
- A settlement of $3.374 million fora teen’s arm degloving injury.
- A verdict of $12.7 million for a young child with a brain injury.
Someone’s negligence can cost you your livelihood, your peace of mind, your enjoyment of life, or even the life of a loved one. You deserve justice and we will fight for your rights. Our trial-tested attorneys have brought 300 cases in front of juries, and we approach every case with compassion and determination. You do not have to deal with your catastrophic injury alone.
Contact Our Experienced Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Pursuing a claim or a lawsuit may feel like too much to handle in the wake of your severe injury, but you have the right to seek compensation. It would be our honor to help you fight back against a negligent party, you need only to reach out to our team.
Call 888-677-7764 to schedule a free consultation, 24/7. With our contingency fee policy, you don’t pay until we win your case. Focus on your health and loved ones, and let a Miami catastrophic injury lawyer from Freidin Brown, P.A. seek justice for you.