Lawyer Philip Freidin Receives Lead Counsel Rating
Freidin Brown, P.A. is pleased to announce that Lawyer Philip Freidin has received Lead Counsel Verification. In order to earn this rating, an lawyer must have significant legal experience and receive multiple peer recommendations backing his or her ability. First developed in 1997, Lead Counsel Verification is a great resource for prospective clients who are searching for a qualified, capable, and reputable lawyer to handle their legal matter. Many verified lawyers have won awards, authored articles, taught seminars, and play important roles in their communities.
Verified lawyers commit to the following:
- To treat clients with courtesy and respect
- To discuss objectives and strategies for representation with clients
- To promptly return client emails and phone calls
- To represent clients diligently and competently
- To thoroughly explain to clients their legal obligations and rights
- To keep clients informed throughout their case
- To treat each case confidentially, ethically, and professionally
- To charge a reasonable fee and explain how fees are calculated and billed
- To remain in good standing with their Bar Association
- To stay current by taking part in Continuing Legal Education courses
The Lead Counsel Rating is a huge testament to Mr. Freidin’s shining professional reputation and history of successes as a Florida trial lawyer. To get in touch with Lawyer Philip Freidin or another experienced lawyer at our firm, please call us at 866-716-7292.