Gregory d’Incelli is an experienced civil litigator whose practice focuses on representing victims of serious personal injury and medical malpractice. Prior to joining Freidin Brown, P.A., Gregory spent the better part of a decade working as a defense lawyer for corporate defendants and some of the world’s largest insurance companies in high-stakes personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Since joining the firm in 2016, Gregory has recovered millions of dollars for his clients by leveraging his insight into the litigation strategies of insurance companies and defense lawyers.
Gregory is active in the South Florida legal community, holding several positions in Bar Associations and the Florida Bar. He is a graduate of the Florida Bar’s prestigious William Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy, and has been repeatedly recognized by publications such as Florida Trend Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine as one of Florida’s top young lawyers. Gregory graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law and earned his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College.
Gregory was born in New York City and raised by French parents. He is proficient in Spanish and a native French speaker. Gregory, who prides himself on being caring, accessible, and attentive to his clients, is available to assist French-speakers who are seriously injured while visiting or living in Florida.
Information on Gregory and Freidin Brown, P.A. is available in French via the French District.
- 2020 Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars Recognition
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Florida Rising Stars List (2014-2020)
- Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer -(2017-2019)
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, Civil Trial (2018)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, (2017)
- Dade County Bar Association Legal Luminary, Finalist for “Under the Age of 40” (2017)
- Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors 2021-present
- Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Board of Directors, 2012-2017
- Dartmouth College Applicant Interviewer for greater Florida-Dade area, 2005-present
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee, Member
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the 11th Circuit, Investigative Member, 2015-2018
- Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law Circuit Committee, Committee Member, 2018-present
- Florida Bar William Reece Smith, Jr.’s Leadership Academy, Alumnus
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, Young Patron
- Listed as French-Speaking Lawyer by Consulate General of France in Miami
- Speaker: Practicing with Professionalism CLE, August 2015
- Speaker: Dade County Bar Association Grand Bench and Bar Conference “Acing the Interview”, February 2017
- Lawyer Gregory d'Incelli's Article on School Liability for Student Injuries, Published in The Dade County Bar Association Bulletin
- Lawyers Jonathan Freidin, Gregory d'Incelli Named to Florida Trend's 2018 Florida Legal Elite
- Lawyer Gregory S. d'Incelli Speaks About Drowning Accidents Aboard Cruise Ships
- Four Freidin Brown, P.A. Lawyers Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers List
- Freidin Brown, P.A. Lawyers Announced as Winners of Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2017
- Freidin Brown's Lawyers Selected to the 2017 Super Lawyers List
- Freidin Brown Sponsors Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy Dinner
- Construction Accident at Brickell High-Rise Kills 1, Injures Several Others