Miami Sexual Abuse Lawyer
Were You Sexually Abused? Freidin Brown, P.A. Is Here to Help You Seek Justice!
When schools, churches, nursing homes, day care centers, hospitals, and other organizations fail to protect children and vulnerable adults from sexual predators, the victims suffer lasting emotional harm. Our Miami personal injury lawyers at Freidin Brown, P.A. fight to obtain compensation for victims of sexual assault, child molestation, and all other types of sexual abuse in Florida.
At Freidin Brown, P.A., our lawyers handle sexual abuse cases that involve:
- Sexual molestation of children by priests, ministers, or clergy
- Sexual assault by teachers, Boy Scout leaders, or day care workers
- Sexual exploitation of patients by their therapists and counselors
- Sexual abuse of nursing home residents by staff members
In most cases, sexual molestation and abuse occurs because an organization has failed to take reasonable steps to protect the victim. Often, churches and other organizations ignore warning signs of sexual abuse – or worse, know about the abuse but do nothing to prevent it. If you are ready to take action for the wrongdoing you have suffered, call Freidin Brown, P.A. today.
If you or your child was sexually abused, call 888-677-7764 to schedule a FREE consultation.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Sexual Abuse Victims
If you think your child may be a victim of sexual abuse, remove your child from the abusive environment immediately. Then contact a Miami injury lawyer at Freidin Brown, P.A. so we can begin an investigation and protect your child’s right to compensation.
Some of our most notable recoveries in sexual abuse cases include:
- $7 million jury verdict for a woman whose sex tape was posted on the Internet by a famous hip-hop artist
- $2 million award, plus court-awarded lawyers’ fees, for a victim who was sexually harassed by a City Manager
- $1.5 million jury verdict for a minor who sustained injuries when she was sexually attacked by classmates
At Freidin Brown, P.A., we handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that you won’t pay any lawyers’ fees or costs unless we make a recovery for you. For this reason, you have nothing to lose by getting in touch with our firm.
What Is the Statute of Limitations in Florida Sexual Abuse Cases?
If you were a victim of sexual molestation as a child, it’s not too late to come forward. The Florida Supreme Court has ruled that the statute of limitations does not apply in childhood sexual abuse cases if you can show that you didn’t discover the abuse until you became an adult. In these cases, you have four years from the time you first became aware of the suppressed memory to file suit. Otherwise, you have seven years to file after you have turned 18, or four years after leaving the dependency of the abuser.
Turn to Freidin Brown, P.A. for Dedicated Representation: 888-677-7764
If you or someone you love has been victimized by a sexual predator, now is the time to take action. Freidin Brown, P.A. has been representing victims of sexual abuse for more than 100 years combined, recovering tens of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Now, we are ready to assist you. Help is just a phone call away, so please do not hesitate to take the first step.
Why should Freidin Brown, P.A. be your first call? Consider the following:
- Our lawyers have litigated more than 300 jury trials
- We work on a contingency fee basis – no recovery, no fee
- We’ve secured millions of dollars in compensation for our clients
- Two of our lawyers are board-certified civil trial specialists
- We will start your case with a free, no-risk case evaluation
Don’t let your abuser get away with the pain, suffering, and emotional trauma they have caused you. Seek justice with the help of our dedicated personal injury lawyers in Miami. Backed by decades of experience and millions of dollars in successful recoveries, our firm has what it takes to pursue maximum compensation on your behalf. Contact our firm to get started on your case.
Contact Freidin Brown, P.A. today to get started on your case with a free case evaluation.