Miami Electrocution Accident Lawyer
Electrocution accidents are much more common than you may think, especially in the workplace. With heavy machinery and exposed wiring, industrial and construction sites frequently play host to electrocution accidents, which may be followed by additional injuries, including those resulting from falls. In fact, OSHA classifies electrocutions among its “Fatal Four,” as they account for roughly 9 percent of all fatal workplace deaths each year.
Whether you were injured in an electrocution accident on the job, on another’s property, or as the result of using a consumer product, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your damages. Electrocutions can result in serious injuries, including cardiac arrest, burns, nerve damage, spinal cord injuries, permanent impairment, and brain injuries, among others. In some cases, they can be fatal. To discuss your case with an experienced Miami electrocution accident lawyer during a FREE consultation, contact us today.
Your Rights Following an Electrocution Accident in Florida
If you or a loved one have been injured in an electrocution accident, you may have legal grounds to pursue financial compensation for your damages, including the cost of medical care, future medical expenses, lost wages, physical and emotional pain, and more.
The unique facts of your case will determine who can be held liable for your damages. For example:
- Worksite Electrocution – If an electrocution occurred on a worksite, including a construction site, our team can investigate the situation to determine if a negligent third party may be held liable for creating unsafe conditions that lead to the accident.
- Innocent Bystanders / Premises Liability – Passerby near worksites or innocent bystanders near power lines or other electrical devices may also be able to hold negligent companies, utility providers, or property owners liable for failing to take reasonable measures that keep the public safe.
- Defective Products – In cases where consumer products cause electrocution, our team has the resources needed to determine the underlying cause and, if necessary, hold negligent manufacturers responsible for defective and unsafe devices they made available to the public.
Why Freidin Brown, P.A.?
Freidin Brown, P.A. is a nationally recognized Florida law firm known for its trial experience, award-winning legal team, and ability to recover the compensation clients need in even the most difficult of cases. Because the legal representation you choose to guide you through the personal injury claim process can make the difference in the resolution of your case, we want you to be confident in choosing our firm.
Here are a few reasons why we’re the right choice:
- Millions of Dollars Recovered for Clients Across Florida
- More Than 100 Years of Combined Experience
- Two Lawyers Who Are Board Certified Trial Specialists
- Over 20 Verdicts in Excess of $1 million Secured
When you choose Freidin Brown, P.A. lawyers following an electrocution accident in Florida or anywhere in Florida, there are no fees to hire us. Because we work on a contingent fee basis, there are also no fees unless and until we make a successful recovery in your case – if we don’t win, you don’t pay!
We’re Always Available to Help
Freidin Brown, P.A. is available days, nights, and weekends to help victims and families when they are in need. Because electrocution accident cases are often filed against large companies and utility corporations with extensive resources, having a lawyer in your corner means leveling the playing field with businesses that only what to protect their bottom line, not pay claims to victims. Over the years, our team has demonstrated that we know how to fight back against Big Business, and how to hold wrongdoers accountable. Let us level the playing field on your behalf and fight for fair compensation. Call 866-511-3321 for a FREE case review.