Florida Insurance Claim Lawyer
One of the most important reasons to consult an experienced Florida car accident lawyer after a serious car accident is to make sure that you submit your car accident insurance claims to the proper places. With help from a successful car accident law firm such as Freidin Brown, P.A., you improve your chances of getting the best possible car accident settlement amount.
Our Florida insurance claim lawyers help injury victims file car accident insurance claims with the proper insurance companies – doing the necessary research and negotiation to make sure our clients’ car accident settlement amounts properly reflect the financial harm done by the accident. Need help? Call 866-716-7292 to request an initial consultation, at no additional cost to you.
Sources of Compensation After a Serious Car Accident
The source of financial compensation after a car accident depends completely on the circumstances of the accident. Our lawyers investigate the accident and every person involved to make sure our clients have access to all proper sources of compensation, including:
- Your own car insurance: You can use your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage to pay for some of your medical costs and property damage. If the other driver did not have car insurance, you may be able to use your uninsured/underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage if you need additional compensation.
- The other driver’s car insurance: If your damages are higher than your PIP limits and if another driver was at fault for the accident, we will file a claim on your behalf with the other driver’s auto insurance company as part of obtaining the most fair car accident settlement amount.
- Other individuals or companies involved in the accident: If an unmarked construction zone or poorly repaired roadway caused the accident, we may turn to the government or construction company for part of your car accident insurance claim.
- Workers’ compensation: If the accident occurred while you were on the job, you may be able to get some compensation via your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance company.
- Your health insurance: Your health insurance company will be responsible for some of your medical costs related to your car accident injuries. One of our roles as your lawyers is to communicate with the various insurance companies involved in your car accident insurance claims to make sure that each company contributes the appropriate amount.
- Florida victims’ restitution fund: In car accidents caused by criminal activity, such as drunk driving car accidents, the victim or the victim’s family may be able to obtain some compensation as part of the criminal action against the drunk driver. Our lawyers will guide you through that process if it becomes necessary.
Contact Freidin Brown, P.A. – Over 100 Years of Courtroom Experience
At Freidin Brown, P.A., we take our job as your advocate seriously. If you have suffered major injury after a car accident, consult with one of our lawyers to learn how we can help. We have offices in Florida and Fort Myers and operate on a contingency fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you’ll owe us nothing for the legal services provided to you. Contact our Florida insurance claim lawyers to learn more about our services.