Florida Dangerous & Defective Drug Lawyer
Millions of Dollars in Compensation Recovered for Injured Victims
If your health has worsened or been seriously affected by a dangerous or defective drug, seek the help of Freidin Brown, P.A. We can help you file a compensation-seeking injury claim against the responsible manufacturer. Pharmaceutical companies are expected to sell drugs that are safe to use and to provide sufficient warning about possible side effects.
Unfortunately, this is not always the case. The Florida defective & dangerous drug lawyers at Freidin Brown, P.A. work diligently and passionately to hold negligent pharmaceutical companies accountable for the injuries they cause. We are proud to have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients over the years, and now, we are ready to do the same for you.
We handle defective or dangerous drug cases involving:
We offer FREE consultations. Call 866-716-7292 to get started.
Other Dangerous Drug & Medical Device Cases We Handle
We handle a wide range of defective product cases, including mass tort cases for dangerous drugs such as:
- Benicar – known to cause nausea, vomiting, chronic diarrhea, and sprue-like enteropathy
- Boniva & Fosamax – known to cause femur fractures
- Cymbalta – known to cause neurological injuries
- Fluroquinolone Antibiotics – known to cause peripheral neuropathy
- GranuFlo & NaturalLyte Dialysis Products – known to cause cardiac arrest, sudden cardiac death, etc.
- Janjuvia, Janumet, Victoza, & Byetta – known to cause thyroid cancer and pancreatic cancer
- Lipitor – known to cause diabetes
- Propecia & Proscar – known to cause sexual dysfunction and male breast cancer
- Risperdal – known to cause gynecomastia
- SSRI Antidepressants – known to cause birth defects
- Testosterone – known to cause stroke, blood clots, & heart attacks
- Viagra – known to increase invasiveness of melanoma
- Xarelto & Pradaxa – known to cause intracranial bleeding, GI bleeding, & death
- Zofran – known to cause cleft palate birth defects and cardiac malformations
We’re also investigating and accepting mass tort cases for dangerous medical devices, including but not limited to:
- Bair Hugger Warming Blankets – known to cause infections
- Bard IVC Filters – known to cause hemorrhagic pericardial effusion as well as lunch and heart perforation
- Knee Implants – know for device failure and loosening
- Medtronic Infuse Bone Grafts – known to cause nerve damage, ectopic bone growth, respiratory failure, & death
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants – known for premature device failure, corrosion, metallosis, & more
- Mirena IUDs – known for device migration & erosion, organ perforation, peritonitis, & organ obstruction
- Modular Hip Implants – known for premature device failure, corrosion, osteolysis, & more
- Power Morcellators – known to increase risk of invasive uterine cancer
- Transvaginal Mesh, Bladder Slings, & TVT Tape – known for device failure and tissue erosion
No Legal Fees Unless We Win Your Case
Our firm accepts personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t charge out-of-pocket fees unless we recover compensation for our clients. This means you can retain our high-quality legal services without having to worry about your financial situation. With nine decades of collective experience, our firm has an established reputation for providing legal services that are personalized and strategic. Our legal team, which includes two board certified trial lawyers who possess expert-level trial skills, has handled more than 300 jury trials. We do not shy away from taking a case to trial when pursuing justice for our clients.
Contact Freidin Brown, P.A. to Discuss Your Legal Needs
We understand that dealing with a personal injury matter can be a stressful and confusing experience, especially when you are unsure who to hold accountable. This is where we come in. Our firm can help you with the entire claims-filing process so that you don’t make a misstep or become overwhelmed. Contact Freidin Brown, P.A. to discuss your options with a Florida personal injury lawyer.