David joins the firm after graduating magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2014. During law school, he was a published member of the University of Miami Law Review. His casenote, Piracy in the Courtroom, focused on issues involving maritime and international law. David served as a Fellow at the school's Health Rights Clinic, where he provided legal assistance to indigent and disabled veterans at the Miami VA Hospital. He also received the book award for obtaining the highest grade in Legal Research and Communications.
David's prior legal experience includes work as a law clerk for Colson Hicks Eidson. Before attending law school, David worked as an Analyst for the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at the Yale School of Management.
David is a 2006 graduate of Yale University, earning a bachelor of arts in political science. At Yale, he won a national championship as a member of the Lightweight Crew Team.
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2015
University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2014
- Law Review: Miami, Member, 2012 - 2014
Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Political Science
- Piracy in the Courtroom, 67 U. MIAMI L. REV. 1005 (2013), Summer, 2013
- Direct Examination (as a contributing author), Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit, Fourth Edition, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2015 - Present
- Board Member, Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association, 2016-Present
Past Employment Positions
- Colson Hicks Eidson, Law Clerk, 2014 - 2015