Laboratory Errors & Medical Negligence
Miami Medical Malpractice Lawyers Explain Your Rights
Laboratories are supposed to be efficient places that process specimens quickly and accurately. Unfortunately, mistakes happen. When a laboratory error is made, the result can be severe injury or even death.
It's not always easy to determine how the laboratory error occurred; who is responsible for the error; or what should be done to prove the error caused your injuries. For these reasons, it's imperative to consult with an experienced attorney who can help you connect the dots, prove negligence, and ultimately secure the compensation you both need and deserve.
How Freidin Brown, P.A. Can Help
At Freidin Brown, P.A., our Miami medical malpractice attorneys are adept when it comes to helping victims of laboratory errors recover maximum compensation for their injuries. We handle all types of laboratory error cases, including but not limited to:
- Switched specimens leading to incorrect diagnosis and treatment
- Negligent record keeping and / or mislabeled samples
- Mixed-up blood samples resulting in incorrect analysis and remedy
- Tainted samples leading to inaccurate diagnosis
- Outdated or inappropriate testing procedures leading to errors such as false positives or failure to diagnose the correct ailment
- Failure to maintain proper blood supply
- Laboratory specimen labeling errors
We also represent victims of laboratory errors involving: blood testing errors, biopsy errors, radiological testing errors, and genetic testing errors.
No matter what type of hospital error led to your injury, we will help you research and recover all evidence available to establish your medical malpractice claim. We know these types of lawsuits can be complex, which is why we take a detailed approach to collecting proof and structuring an effective strategy for the success of your case. It's our goal to convince the opposing side, as well as the judge and jury, to award you a fair and equitable amount of compensation for your pain and suffering.
We focus on your legal needs so you can focus on your recovery. Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation at one of our office locations.